Monday, September 23, 2019

Sexy Scene - Claimed By A Charmer (Pith Trilogy book 2)

Sexy Scene - Claimed By A Charmer (Pith Trilogy book 2)
Excerpt Copyright @ 2019 Kara Griffin



Douglas wouldn’t wait any longer. He slid her gown lower until he pulled it off completely. She lay there with only her shift covering her. Her lovely skin glowed in the candlelight. Utter perfection met his eyes, long shapely legs led to curvy hips. He removed his tunic and practically ripped it from his body then released the belt that held his tartan in place. Once he was free of his garments, he joined Isabel on the bedding.
She pulled a tartan over her and inched to the side of the bed. She was fearful. He’d taken too much time admiring her beautiful body. She hid under the covers.
“Isabel, you trust me, don’t you?”
Her voice muffled. “I should, shouldn’t I?”
“I want you to trust me. There’s nothing to be afraid of. You’ll enjoy this, I promise.”
She peeked from under the cover. “All right, Douglas. I better.”
He grinned. “Mayhap you would relax if you could do as you wish. Is there something you want to do?”
Isabel considered it. “Aye.” She turned to him, and he lay back with his hands behind his head, his face most serious. “I never took advantage when you were recovering, and looked…” Her eyes followed the path of his chest which sprinkled with a light covering of hair, down toward her goal. Did she have enough courage to continue onward? Douglas laughed. He took her hand and placed it on his rock-hard erection. Isabel caressed him awkwardly. She’d probably never been so bold to do something such as this. She moved her hand to his chest and used her fingers to outline the contours of his muscles.
“I want you, Isabel.”
He heard her giggle when he pushed her back onto the bed. Douglas removed her shift before she realized it was gone. His hand slipped up her leg until he felt her mass of womanly curls. She shrieked when he cupped her and applied gentle strokes. He moved his hand in a circular motion, pressing, prodding, and teasing.
Isabel’s body reacted to his touch. She threw her head back and moaned at the pleasure he created. He kissed her throat and glided his lips temptingly over her skin. She was senseless now, only feeling the warmth increasing inside her. He positioned himself, but she squeezed her eyes closed and braced herself. He caressed her face, and she opened her eyes.
“Isabel, I won’t proceed until you’re ready.”
“I’m ready.”
“Nay, you’re not, but you will be,” he vowed.
“How will you know when I’m ready?”
“I will.” He didn’t give her a chance to retort. His mouth once again covered hers. The kiss drove her to the edge. She moaned sweetly in his embrace. Douglas used every stratagem to get her to surrender. He wanted to abandon himself to the fervency of their lovemaking. He tenderly kissed her before he knelt between her legs. This time, she was ready. He pushed forward, slowly entering her. He reached the point of the invasion he dreaded. She was still a virgin.
“Hold on to me, Isabel, this may hurt.” He pressed onward until he was fully embedded within her womb. “Don’t move, cat-eyes, the pain will lessen.”
She looked up at him and frowned. “Is it over?”
“It’s only just begun.” He chuckled then groaned when she moved against him. Douglas pulled from her slightly and she gasped. An amazing rush moved within him. She whimpered when he shifted again. He moved leisurely at first and hoped to pleasure her. The sounds she made from her throat spurred him to thrust harder. Her soul edged closer to the marvelous experience. Douglas plunged forth instinctively and nearly expired. He couldn’t take much more. A stream of sweat rolled down his forehead, as his body shook with desire.
Isabel moaned and spiraled into climatic chaos. She cried out. Douglas joined her in the climax. He threw back his head and shouted to the rafters overhead. Afterward, he rolled onto his back, his breath raucous, his heart beat wild. He thought it might explode in his chest. A chill from the window cooled his damp skin.
Isabel smiled and turned to him, and caressed his forearm. “Douglas, are you all right?”
“Never better.”
“Me, too.”
He pulled her forward for a gentle kiss. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you just slew me.”
“I’m sorry, Douglas, I didn’t mean to.” She yawned.
He laughed. “I’m not sorry, that’s what was supposed to happen. Did I hurt you?”
“Nay. Not really. I am a bit tender.”
“Isabel, you were a virgin. I’ve been the only man to be with you. It’s as it should be.”
She gasped and quickly sat and turned to peer at him. “I am…was? Are you certain?” Her eyes narrowed as if she didn’t believe him.
“I breached your maidenhead. If you hadn’t been a virgin, you’d not have such.”
“Truly? You’re not saying that to allay me?”
“You were a bride in every sense of the word.” He gathered she was pleased by the news, just as he was.
“I’m truly wed to you, and you’re my husband in every sense.” She laughed gaily.
He smiled happily. “What amuses you?”
“I’m relieved to know this. Thank you.”
“You’ve nothing to thank me for. I’m glad we married. We’ll have a good life together.”
Isabel leaned over him. “You’re a charming man, Douglas. I don’t doubt we’ll have a good life together, but I want you to know I’m not weak nor simpleminded.”
“I’ve never thought you weak or simpleminded.”
“You can’t tell me that. What about when I carried on when we were attacked in the woods?”
“Let’s not talk about this. I’m still recovering.” He scratched his chest and pulled her into his embrace.
“When can we do that again?”
Douglas laughed. “Give me a minute or two.”


Don't miss Claimed By A Charmer


No comments: