Tuesday, January 2, 2024

January BLOG Theme

Good Day Historical Romancers -

This month on my blog I am going to feature Places & Castles that are mentioned or are the Hero and Heroine's homes in my books. I'll be sharing short excerpts featuring these places and links to online sites that give a more in-depth description.

As you know, I write Historical Romances mainly set in Scotland. Many of the places I will feature are towns and villages that actually existed in medieval times. I'll also be sharing Castles. 

Unfortunately, many of the Places & Castles my heroes and heroines lived in no longer exist. I have used descriptions of the castles or towns/villages in my books or created my imagined view of them.

I hope you enjoy this month's look into Places & Castles. Be sure to comment. I'll be giving away a print copy of my latest book release THE WARRIOR AND THE WAIF (US only) or a download for any International reader at the end of the month.

First up are the Places & Castles of my very first book: WARRIOR'S PLEDGE. I'll be sharing on Wednesday, January 3rd. Be sure to visit often and comment.

Fondly,

Kara Griffin

No comments: