Sunday, March 1, 2020

March Book Madness

March madness isn't only for basketball lovers like my sweet hubby... To me, March madness signifies a book frenzy! It's time to load up on books. Not only is it Read A eBook Week at Smashwords, but there are so many great book releases to be read. Be sure to check out my books and load up, Historical Romance Lovers. Most of my books are either free or reduced price all next week from 3/1 t



I love March because it's the month I enjoy rereading my favorite books. As you can see by looking at the spines, these are some of my ultimate faves. I will reread them over and over.


And in case you missed some of the beautiful promos I did in February, here's a look back!

 
 
 
 


And here's some of my favorite February reads:




Happy Reading Book Lovers!
~Kara

No comments: