Monday, January 29, 2024

Places and Castles - THE LEGEND OF THE KING'S GUARD

More Places and Castles from my books! Legend of the King's Guard is a series I wrote a couple of years ago. I got the idea for the story when a TV commercial came on for the A-Team, you may or may not remember that TV show. Anyway, my heroes are mercenaries who help others, they are outlaws because they were witnesses to Robert the Bruce murdering Comyn at Greyfriars. These stories are somewhat darker-toned.

The men have defied RTB and returned to the mainland against his orders. So the places are scattered throughout Scotland in these books.


With the folklore of RTB, my heroes hide out in a cave close to Edinburgh and Stirling.



And because they didn't stay in keeps or castles, my heroes were often on the road, rescuing their heroines or saving someone from peril.



When our heroes finally do return home, it's to the open arms of their clans.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into the places in the Legend of the King's Guard series.

Kara

No comments: